RealXpert Webinar: Recording Now Available: Marketing Strategies for New Real Estate Agents 3.20.24

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

Comments

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

If you have additional questions from today's webinar, please ask them here and @Charles Lee, Instructor will answer them.

• Francesca10610235
    Francesca10610235 Licensing Posts: 5

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ
    Options

I would love to elaborate on storytelling. Does that mean that we are telling our own story as to how we got in the business?

• Francesca10610235
    Francesca10610235 Licensing Posts: 5

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ
    Options

How do we choose the right broker?

• therealtydad
    therealtydad Licensing Career Launcher, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 4

🚨
    Options

That's a great question! I would say that storytelling does not have to be one thing. How you got into the business is one story you can definitely tell. If you are tuned into the history of your area could you tell the background of a local neighborhood? Not all stories are real estate related either. The stories we tell could come from our own interests and backgrounds. I am huge sports fan, did you notice I mentioned Tom Brady when I was asked about authenticity? I could have said "be the best you", but it doesn't resonate as much as Tom Brady telling an aspiring athlete to look past your role models to make your own path. Before you post a picture or make a flyer for a listing ask yourself, "What story is this telling?".

• therealtydad
    therealtydad Licensing Career Launcher, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 4

🚨
    Options

Alignment is extremely important when choosing a broker. The right broker for one agent might not fit the next agent. When choosing a broker interview them as much as they are interviewing you. Be sure you understand their training process, how they organize commission splits, what resources are included or what will you have to pay for out of pocket. A full service broker might make sense for new agents because you are still building your business. They typically cost more in commissions. A more affordable brokerage might have less resources which could appeal to a seasoned agent who already has the tools they like to use.

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

In case you could not attend or wanted to hear the information again, here is the recording from last week's webinar.

If you have any questions for @Charles Lee, Instructor, leave them below and he will answer them.

https://www.kapre.com/resources/real-estate/realxperts-2024-marketing-strategies-for-new-real-estate-agents?utm_source=38863-22&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=KREE_Webinar&utm_term=cta1&utm_content=March