Georgia Passer Announcement!

Tanya Tilton
Tanya Tilton Licensing Career Launcher, Georgia Licensing Posts: 25

🚨

PASSER SHOUT OUTS: 

Charlotte Coleman- Charlotte PASSED HER FINAL EXAM & IS NOW PREPARING FOR HER STATE LICENSING EXAM!!!!!! 

Sheleise Taylor- Sheleise PASSED HER FINAL & STATE EXAM & IS NOW A 
LICENSED SALESPERSON!!

CONGRATULATIONS & well done, ladies! I'm so thankful to you for your participation in GA Study Group & 1:1 sessions. You have both set a shining example of diligence! I greatly appreciate your participation and I am honored to be a part of your real estate journey. Please stay in touch with me and continue to utilize Kaplan resources for your continuing education needs. Please also take a moment to share your experience & best practices with the class.

Best wishes to you both in all of your future endeavors.

Sincerely Yours Always,
Instructor Tanya

Tanya Tilton (she/her/hers)

Instructor

Kaplan North America

Student support: 800-636-9517

Comments

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Posts: 680

Congratulations to Charlotte & @Sheleise10518998!!! Your hard work and determination have paid off, and you’ve accomplished your goals. We are beyond excited to see what the future holds for you!

Charlotte: Be sure to use your QBanks to help you prepare for exam day!

@Sheleise10518998: To set your career off on the right path, consider enrolling in the Real Estate Accelerator course. This program will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to run a successful business. Invest in your future and achieve even greater success!

Scan to register for the Real Estate Accelerator Online Video Course and Live Online Training.

• Angela10552986
    Angela10552986 Licensing Career Launcher Posts: 7

Hall of Fame

🐐

Congratulations!!! 💪

• qakp080724b1
    qakp080724b1 Posts: 1

Vested

🗣️

Congratulations!!!