How to get your first real estate client?

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

There are more than 2 million real estate agents in the United States, and with all that competition it can be tough to break into the market. Agents that succeed understand they are in a lead generation business. 85% of success is due to lead generation and 15% of success is from technical knowledge. Successful agents have a system for generating leads.

Read this article to learn how to take advantage of the tools you have to land your first client.

Comments

• Jose10474400
    Jose10474400 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 1
    Options

I have started with close friends and family. I have also started advertising myself at any businesses that related to friends and family.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Jose10474400 thank you for sharing. Can you share how long it took for you to get your first client?