Ice Breaker!

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

We’re super excited to be here with you and we want to start getting to know you right away, real estate enthusiasts! So please share your name/what you’d like to be called, where you are in your career path and anything else you’d like us to know about you (do you like dogs, are you a chef, where you’re located, anything at all!).

Comments

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    edited October 2023
    Options

Welcome https://community.kaplan.com/realestate/profile/23322/Latonia Toni! I'm in CO as well. It's a beautiful place. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. If I don't know the answer, I'll put you in contact with the right person to help you. Best of luck! We are glad you are here.