California Real Estate Practice Category

@jamielcash Please help me find the California Real Estate Practice Category so I can answer the required question and move on with my course! Thank you!!

Comments

• Douglas10906748
    Douglas10906748 Posts: 1

Vested

🗣️

@jamielcash I have followed the instructions to find the category for the required questions but it just brings me to a list of forums (some of which are titles as this one is, but I can't reach the actual question to answer.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Posts: 675

@Bhupinder10914575 @Douglas10906748 you both should have everything you need. Please reach out if you need anything additional.

• Tania10722631
    Tania10722631 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 2

Vested

🗣️

nevermind I found it.

• Karl10938868
    Karl10938868 California Licensing Posts: 4

Vested

🗣️

This is the worse educational website I have ever tried to navigate. Zaplan has zero support. I called and the refered me to my teacher. Shame on you Kaplan.

• Karl10938868
    Karl10938868 California Licensing Posts: 4

Vested

🗣️

here is a concept………………………… put a web link in your instructions!!!! You can see your instructions have failed!!! there are multiple questions on how to find info! This is embarrassing. I give Kaplan a Zero out of 5

• jamielcash

@Karl10938868 Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve experienced with our platform. Providing a seamless and supportive experience is our top priority, and we clearly fell short in this instance.

We apologize if the website navigation and instructions were not as clear as they should be. Your concerns are important to us, and we’re actively reviewing this issue to improve the experience for all students.

Regarding the support you mentioned, we’re sorry that your needs weren’t met when you reached out. We strive to ensure that our support channels are accessible and effective. We’d love to assist you directly to resolve these challenges.

Could you please reach out to us at nationalleadinstructor@kaplan.com so we can address this immediately? We’re committed to making sure you have the resources and guidance needed for success.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and will be using it to make necessary improvements. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to make things right.

• Tyler10948870
    Tyler10948870 California Licensing Posts: 3

I can now see the forum (this is not a proper "poll"), but cannot leave my own comment. This is an entire mess. It shouldn't take all of this for such a simple step. I need to get this done. Please fix it.

• Tabitha May Hasin
    Tabitha May Hasin Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 323

🚨

@Tyler10948870 Hi Tyler. As per our phone call, you have finished the interactivity exercises for Real Estate Practice.

Tyler, please note that we are working on this issue. Thank you for your comments.

• Leticia10872644
    Leticia10872644 Posts: 4

Vested

🗣️

Hello, I am having trouble accessing into the poll for the "Home Showing Scenario" video. I tried getting into the links of the posts above but I either get an error website or just an imagine shown. Can I get help please?

• jamielcash

This has been corrected. You now have the access you need. Thank you for your patience.

• jamielcash

You are all set as well. Thank you for your patience.