How are you using your gifts?

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

What are your gifts and what are you using them for? Let us know in the comments below.

I nominate @Tabitha May Hasin, @Tanya Tilton, @Howard Harris to start sharing…

Comments

• Tabitha May Hasin
    Tabitha May Hasin Real Estate Accelerator Posts: 310

🚨
    Options

Thank you, Jamie!

Here are some of my gifts and how I use them:

1. Curiosity: After 19 years in real estate, I remain very interested in real estate and interested in learning more about real estate. This helps me grow as an instructor and helps me in content development as well.
    2. Organization: I like things to be organized. Sometimes, life happens. But, overall, I like to know where things are, and know "due dates."
    3. Kindness: You never know what burdens people carry. I have found that when I give people the benefit of the doubt, I become aware of why they are acting in a way that may puzzle me.

I'm looking forward to reading about the gifts of Tanya Tilton and Howard Harris!

• Tanya Tilton
    Tanya Tilton Posts: 23

🚨
    Options

Hello Community,

Two of my best gifts are patience and empathy. I use these gifts to better assist my students and family with challenging tasks. I find that using patience and empathy is key to bringing out the best performance in everyone. Every time that I use my gifts I feel stronger and more valuable and for that, I am truly grateful.

Thanks for allowing me to share, Jamie!

Tanya

Tanya Tilton (she/her/hers)

Instructor

Kaplan North America

Student support: 800-636-9517

• Tabitha May Hasin

🚨
    Options

@Tanya Tilton Tanya, I have seen you treating students with empathy over and over again. That's why students feel so comfortable turning to you for help.

• Tanya Tilton
    Tanya Tilton Posts: 23

🚨
    Options

Thanks @Tabitha May Hasin, you always make me smile. You are awesome & I appreciate you!

Tanya Tilton (she/her/hers)

Instructor

Kaplan North America

Student support: 800-636-9517

• Howard Harris
    Howard Harris California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 387

🚨
    Options

Today, I shared more than a gift, a part of me. I donated platelets to the San Diego Blood Bank. I am now up to almost 93 gallons. I challenge you all to share something for your community.

• Tabitha May Hasin

🚨
    Options

@Howard Harris

Howard, that's incredible. Multiple family members of mine have had blood diseases, and blood transfusions were part of the treatment to help keep them alive. Thank you for doing this for the community.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Love this! Thank you all for sharing. Would anyone else like to share how they use their gifts?