California Real Estate Practice Category

Options
Sbaca19
Sbaca19 California Licensing Posts: 1

I'm also having trouble finding the California Real Estate Practice category.

Answers

• estaff
    estaff Posts: 24

Kaplan Community Plus

Options

Hi @Sbaca19. Thanks for asking this question, I've tagged @jamielcash from our faculty team to help answer your question.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Sbaca19 You should be all set now. Please let me know if you need anything further.

• Austen10230643
    Austen10230643 California Licensing Posts: 1
    Options

The agent was definitely being a bit rude. It's okay to suggest that your clients paint the home before selling, but the snarky comment about too many spices was overstepping.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Kareema10833940 @Lindsey10779232 You both should have access now. Please reach out if you have any other questions.

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Edgar10832766 You should be all set now. Thank you for reaching out. Let us know if you have other questions.

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Angel10255909 @Robin10651513 you both have the access you need. Thank you for reaching out. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We are here for you!

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Here are the instructions on how to reach the CA RE Practice category you are looking for. Please let me know if you have any issues.

• Angel10255909
    Angel10255909 California Licensing Posts: 4

Vested

🗣️
    edited June 19
    Options

@jamielcash Thank you. I believe I found it in the student forum.

• Katherine10836731
    Katherine10836731 California Licensing Career Launcher Posts: 1
    Options

The sales associate in the video was showing extreme bias toward the sellers.

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options
  • jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Anthony10148953 This has been corrected. Please let me know if you have any issues. Good luck!

• blafferty
    blafferty California Licensing Posts: 2
    Options