MENTOR MONDAY

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

Who's your favorite mentor? Tag them below to show them some love and recognition. 💙

Comments

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

I nominate @Jeni VanOrnum, @Tanya Tilton, and @Will Lau. Every time I hear them speak I learn something new! They are all very in touch with the market they work in and bring such great insight to the sessions they teach. 🤩🤩🤩

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Here's a great article to read to help you find a mentor https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/real-estate-mentor

If you already have a mentor, share with us where you found yours.

• Jenisvo
    Jenisvo Licensing Career Launcher Posts: 39

🚨
    Options

Thank you @jamielcash! You make teaching FUN!!

• Jenisvo
    Jenisvo Licensing Career Launcher Posts: 39

🚨
    Options

I think finding a good mentor involves a combination of self-reflection, research, and networking. When you are looking for a good mentor start by identifying WHAT you want to learn and the areas where you need guidance. Look for mentors who have experience and success in those specific areas. Then attend industry events, join some professional groups/organizations and mostly get involved and ask questions, people want to help you!! A good mentor often comes into your life when you are truly ready to learn. Sometimes, this means being open to learning different things and being adaptable in your approach. Be proactive, show genuine interest, and be willing to invest time and effort in the mentorship relationship.