Career Mentor Connect Session is TONIGHT!

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

We look forward to seeing you on the new day/time. Join us this evening as Dean & Sergio discuss challenges & opportunities in today's market. @Dean Foerster @Sergio Rodriguez

Tagged:

Comments

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Here are instructions on how to attend.

• Heng10413901
    Heng10413901 California Licensing Career Launcher Posts: 6

Vested

🗣️
    Options

Hi @jamielcash

I found that the classes are supposed to start on Monday, 6pm central, but I saw on your post it says Thursdays, 7pm central. Is this the same program?

Thank you,

Heng

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Hi @Heng10413901 It is the same program. It used to meet on Mondays but now meets on Thursday evenings. I hope you can join us on Thursday!

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    edited May 7
    Options

Hi @Jennifer10444897,

CMC is now held on Thursdays from 4-5p PT, 5-6p MT, 6-7p CT, 7-8p ET. The sessions are not recorded but do repeat so you should be able to catch up on any that you have missed. We look forward to seeing you this Thursday!

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

🚩 NEW TIME STARTS THIS WEEK!! 🚩