California Real Estate Practice Category

Options
Veronica10466557
Veronica10466557 California Licensing Career Launcher Posts: 4

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ

Dose anyone know where to find the "California Real Estate Practice Category" required for the Fair Housing Interactive Exercise. Per the instructions it should be in the Community Forum but I have not been able to find it.

Answers

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Veronica10466557 You're in the Career Community now and it's located next door in the Student Community. Below are the directions on how to get there. Please let me know if you don't find your way! πŸš—

• Andreola10461846
    Andreola10461846 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 9

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ
    Options

Thank you.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    edited March 7
    Options

HI @Andreola10461846. I was able to look into this and you are correct. You are unable to see the CA practice category in the Community. I'm working to get this fixed for you.

This issue comes up from time to time when students have purchased their package before the CA regulations were implemented. Kaplan tried to address this issue proactively but unfortunately, some students still do not have the proper access. If this happens to anyone else, please contact me (jamie.cash@kaplan.com) and let me know ASAP so I can get this fixed for you. My apologies. I appreciate your understanding.

• Lacey10534322
    Lacey10534322 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 1
    Options

Hi @jamie.cash,

I too am having an issue with finding where to go for the 'Required Interactive Question'. If you could please direct me in the right direction that would be great. Thank you!

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Hi @Lacey10534322

I'm looking into this for you and will get back to you shortly.

• Andreola10461846
    Andreola10461846 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 9

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ
    edited March 11
    Options

Thank you @jamielcash
    I have been able to access the category and complete the interactive question.

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Hi Lacey,

You do have access in your account.

Here are instructions to access the CA Required Interactivity Poll. (Things changed a bit with the addition of the HUB.)

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

I am working on getting this fixed for you. You should have the access you need shortly.

• Tamara9436344
    Tamara9436344 California Licensing Posts: 5
    Options

wow, i am having the hardest time getting to the Interacitive question.

• Cecilia10359472
    Cecilia10359472 California Licensing Career Launcher Posts: 6

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ
    edited April 10
    Options

I think I completed this community forum requirement…. but the green check mark is missing as opposed to others on my list. Am I missing something? I've commented several times on CA Practice section/CA Interactivity Poll.

• Paul10421458
    Paul10421458 California Licensing Posts: 1
    Options

Hello,

I tried following your instructions for the interactive question and I can not find it on the student community. Is there a time of day that it can only be accessed? I work during the day and can not take the practice test until I get home from work.

• Sarah9777279
    Sarah9777279 California Licensing Posts: 4

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ
    Options

Hi Jamie, after completing the poll and commenting under "CA REQUIRED INTERACTIVITY POLL", I am still not able to access my final. What should I do?

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Tamara9436344 @Cecilia10359472 @Paul10421458 @Sarah9777279 Thank you all for reaching out. I have submitted this issue and we should have it fixed for you shortly. I will follow up if there is anything else you need to do. My apologies!

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Tamara9436344 @Cecilia10359472 @Paul10421458 The three of you should have the access you need. Please let me know if you have any other concerns. Good luck with your exam! πŸ€

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Sarah9777279 I looked at your account and you must wait 18 days from the date of enrollment before the exam will open. This is a CA regulation. If you would like to understand more about the required wait times, you can find more information about them in your course syllabus.

• Alexa10403820
    Alexa10403820 California Licensing Posts: 2
    Options

Hi, I am also struggling to find the poll to comment under. How do I find it?

• antoinette10396261
    antoinette10396261 California Licensing Posts: 6

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ
    Options

HI - cant find access to califronia interactive question

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Alexa10403820 @antoinette10396261 This issue has been resolved. You should have the access you need now. Please reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

• Tamara9436344
    Options

i still cannot find the interactive question!!

• Tamara9436344
    Options

i only have 2 days left to complete my course and i cannot find the interactive question

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Hi @Tamara9436344 I looked at your account and you have the access you need. Here are instructions to help you navigate to where you need to go. Please reach out if you need anything further.

• Brittany9710256
    Brittany9710256 California Licensing Posts: 4

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ
    Options

@jamielcash I cannot access the poll to answer the required questions regarding the home showing process. Can you please assist?

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Brittany9710256 this has been fixed. You should see it listed under the student community. Please reach out if you have any other questions.

• Caleb10304100
    Caleb10304100 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 3

Vested

πŸ—£οΈ
    Options

@jamielcash I am having issues locating the interactive question as well

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Caleb10304100 thank you for reaching out. This issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you need anything further. Good luck!! 😎

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Dante10708806Β Thank you for reaching out. I was able to fix this issue. You should be all set now. Thank you for reaching out. Good luck with the remainder of your coursework!

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Hi @Cody10458970! Thank you for reaching out. You should have what you need now. Good luck with your studies!!

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Aleesha10766444 you should be all set. Please try again and let me know if you have any issues.

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Hi @Caleb10304100 you'll need to follow these instructions to complete the practice question in the community. Please let me know if this does not fix your issue.