Embrace the New Year with Purpose: Let's Set Goals Together!

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

As we say farewell to the old and welcome the new, there's no better time to reflect on our aspirations and set the stage for positive change. The New Year is upon us, and it's the perfect opportunity to focus on personal growth, wellness, and happiness.

Setting goals not only gives us direction but also empowers us to turn our dreams into reality. Whether big or small, each goal takes us one step closer to becoming the best version of ourselves. So, let's embark on this journey together! Share your goals for the New Year, and let's inspire, support, and motivate each other.

What type of goal(s) are you setting for 2024? Personal development, health & wellness, career aspirations, adventure? Let's support each other in taking the steps toward our goals and making 2024 a year of growth, joy, and accomplishment!

Share your goals below and let's encourage each other. Cheers to an amazing year ahead!

Tagged:

Comments

• Jenisvo
    Jenisvo Licensing Career Launcher Posts: 39

🚨
    Options

My goal is MOREIN24!! More closings, more clients, more relationships built, More students helped at Kaplan…. just more of all the good stuff!!

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Jeni8220416 This is great! I love the MORE in 24. I hope we all can have more of the good stuff in 24.

• Aiyana10618461
    Options

I just started my real estate journey so my goal is to learn as much as I️ can, get my license, and find a great broker!

Any tips?

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Welcome @Aiyana10618461. We are excited you took the first step in reaching your goals…signing up for class. It looks like you are Maryland real estate student. Kaplan has many tools to help you get started learning the material you will need to know to pass your exams.

Education

• Ensure you adhere to your course syllabus for optimal completion of your 60-hour course.
    • Join the community to interact with others and seek assistance with any questions you may encounter on your educational journey.
    • Utilize QBanks as you progress through the material to reinforce your understanding.
    • Participate in Interactive Study Group sessions, providing an opportunity to connect with peers and a live instructor. These sessions effectively review and preview the essential material for your National exam.

Post-Education

• Find a Managing Broker by conducting interviews with various firms. This process will provide insights into each firm's operational dynamics, helping you identify the one that aligns best with your goals.
    • Enroll in additional continuing education courses to acquire industry expertise.

Please reach out if you have any questions. We are here to help. Best of luck to you!