Where would I find the component in which I answer the questions about the animated video?

Options

It says to go to the community forum to answer questions about the animated video in the updated Practices course. I can't find it anywhere.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Monica10547116
    Monica10547116 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 1

Vested

🗣️
    Answer ✓
    Options

Click on Real Estate Home then click on Real Estate Student Community then click on Real Estate Practice and you'll find the poll there.

Answers

• Monica10547116
    Monica10547116 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 1

Vested

🗣️
    Answer ✓
    Options

Click on Real Estate Home then click on Real Estate Student Community then click on Real Estate Practice and you'll find the poll there.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 517

Kaplan Community Plus

Options
  • Tabitha May Hasin
    Tabitha May Hasin Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 317

🚨
    Options

@Paige10203489 

@jamie.cash@kaplan.com

Paige, do you have everything you need. Is there anything else I can assist you with right now?

• Patrick10444281
    Patrick10444281 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 2
    Options

When I clicked on this link, it said "You don't have permisson to do that".
    Please help. I'm also trying to complete this course and take the exam.

• Tabitha May Hasin
    Tabitha May Hasin Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 317

🚨
    Options

@Patrick10444281 Patrick, after you have completed the exercises and viewed the video, you should have access to your Real Estate Practice final exam.

If you did all that and you still do not have access to the final exam, please contact Kaplan Customer Service at 800-636-9517. They have access to your account, and will be able to see why you can't take your final exam.

If this does not resolve the issue, please reach out to us here again.

• Patrick10444281
    Patrick10444281 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 2
    edited February 7
    Options

@Patrick10444281 I looked at your account and we were able to fix the issue. You should be able to see the CA Real Estate Practice category now. Please reach out if you need anything else.