The Power of Community Forums: Connecting, Collaborating, & Thriving Together - RealXpert Webinar

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

Thanks for being a part of today's webinar. Let us know what stood out to you during this session. What valuable insights did you gain from the discussion? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.

In case you couldn't attend the session today, a recording will be available for viewing next week.

Tagged:

Comments

• Michael10250695
    Michael10250695 California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Posts: 1
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello Jamie!

I appreciate your time this morning for the zoom meeting. I took your advice about the interactive lessons you spoke about earlier, however, I’m having trouble getting in? I see there is a workshop for today, but it keeps showing me that the host hasn’t started the meeting yet?

can you please help me figure this out? I’m just getting started and don’t know what I’m doing yet! Lol

Thanks,

Mike

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Hi @Michael10250695,

I'm sorry you were unable to attend the CA ISG last night. It runs from 7 - 8:30 pm ET. The classroom opens at 6:30p for a Q&A session. Attached is a guide to help you attend next week. Thank you for attending the webinar yesterday. I'm glad it was helpful for you.