The Power of Having a Real Estate Niche - RealXpert Webinar

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

Thanks for being a part of today's webinar. Harry provided invaluable insights on carving out a specialized area in the Real Estate industry. The webinar was filled with many enlightening moments. Harry suggested the book "Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands," which is highly recommended.

What stood out to you during this session? Have you identified your niche in Real Estate? What valuable insights did you gain from today's discussion? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.

In case you couldn't attend the session today, a recording will be available for viewing next week.

Tagged:

Comments

• Harry Stephens
    Harry Stephens Florida Licensing Career Launcher Posts: 2

🚨
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thanks everyone for attending our RealXpert Webinar. I appreciate all of the interaction and conversation. Here are notes that I hope will help you in deciding what your niche will be. To your future success!

Why do you believe finding a niche is important to success in real estate? 

• What sets you apart from all the other agents in the marketplace? What is your USP - Unique Selling Proposition. I believe having a niche gives you an advantage. It’s your brand, your skill set, your Emotional intelligence, your empathy, your ability to negotiate. What makes you unique? Once you develop your niche customers / clients will see your genuineness to help them where they may not get that somewhere else. They can trust and respect you. Your niche also creates opportunities. 

What are some ways that we can develop our niche for first-time home buyers and sellers that have limited English proficiency (LEP)?

• National Association Realtors uses the term LEP - Limited English Proficiency; explaining the real estate transaction process step-by-step; NAR en Español; NAR in their series, Window to the Law being mindful of the legal aspects of explaining contracts in another language. We have to be careful with fair housing and not being discriminatory in any way because National Origin is a protected class. Practicing your buyer / seller consultation just like we do in English. 

How exactly do you approach catering to Spanish-speaking customers/clients?

1. Understand their needs and learn what is important to them, then provide solutions. 
    2. Explain the home-buying process step-by-step, then continue with the vision of the family legacy and how to protect it - importance of will, insurance, etc.
    3. Reasons to reach out on social media - birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
    4. Networking events with other agents and Hispanic trade organizations (NAHREP, US Hispanic chamber of commerce, NSHP)

NAR - Video on working with buyers and sellers who have Limited English Proficiency

NAR link  - Window to the Law

NAR in Spanish

Keep the conversation going. Send me a direct message if I can assist or answer any questions. 

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Harry Stephens I want to express my deep appreciation for the valuable insights you've provided and for your willingness to share your experiences. The session was exceptionally informative, and the additional information you shared in this follow-up is quite beneficial for anyone trying to find their niche.

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

For those of you who could not attend the webinar, here is the recording. Please leave us your feedback in the comment section.

https://www.kapre.com/resources/real-estate/realxperts-the-power-of-having-a-real-estate-niche?utm_source=37476-16&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=KREE_Webinar&utm_term=cta+1&utm_content=October