How can I get my real estate license in virgina as a canadian realtor

Options

Hey everyone, I grew up in the states and now reside in Ontario, Canada. I would loe to eventually move back! I am a real estate agent here in Ontario, licensed for almost 2 years now. I am wondering what the process is like, do I start from scratch or do I take an exam? Anyone have experience in the difference between canadian real estate and US real estate? I would appreciate any insight, thanks!

Tagged:

Answers

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

Hi @michelleceline. Thank you for reaching out. We would love to assist you in getting your license in VA. However, since everyone's circumstances are a bit different, it would be best to reach out to the Virginia Real Estate Board. They will be able to guide you as to what you will need to do to get a VA real estate license. Once they give you a path to take, please reach back out and we can get you enrolled in the courses you need.