Join Us - Real Xpert: Sustaining and Thriving in Real Estate 9/20

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

Having successfully acquired my license, I'm faced with the question: What do I do next? With Diane's practical advice, honed through the years of navigating the industry's nuances, I have some clarity and feel empowered to take strategic steps that are conducive to my growth and success. Come listen to Diane discuss how to not only thrive in Real Estate but sustain your business.

Register to listen to Diane's valuable insights at our next Real Xpert webinar.

Comments

• csanche
    csanche California Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 1
    Options

I have attended a couple of the RealXpert classes and I always learn something new.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@csanche We are happy to hear that. We look forward to seeing you at the next session. 🤓