What's your #1 go-to for local market updates?

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐

When people find out you have a real estate license, they usually ask how the market is doing. Where do you go to find out this information?

Did you know that NAR publishes local market reports?

https://www.nar.realtor/research-and-statistics/research-reports/local-market-reports

Answers

• Gabriela10420432
    Gabriela10420432 Posts: 5

Vested

🗣️
    edited September 2023
    Options

I would google market trends in real estate, honestly starting out can be daunting. However utilizing tools and web pages given by the community of real estate, I am confident in giving an accurate answer. I also didn't know that NAR would be so informational.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

🐐
    Options

@Gabriela10420432 that's a great way to find information as well. NAR and your local boards are always a good resource for accurate market data. You're correct. Starting out can feel a bit daunting. There's so much to learn and so many resources out there to choose from. Once you get into your groove, you'll be able to choose the ones that are best for you and your niche. Don't forget, we are always here to answer your questions.

• Gabriela10420432
    Gabriela10420432 Posts: 5

Vested

🗣️
    Options

Thank you so much, there are definitely a lot of resources, and getting a grip on them is a skill that will definitely come with time and knowing what needs to cater best to a specific resource.