Real Xpert Webinar: A Shifting Mindset: Sales to Service

Options
jamielcash
jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

šŸ

If you attended today's webinar, let's continue the conversation here. What did you think? What were your takeaways? Share your thoughts on the Service mindset.

Tagged:

Comments

• Freweini9272447
    Freweini9272447 Posts: 5

Vested

šŸ—£ļø
    Options

I really enjoyed hearing Jeni Van Ornum share her experiences and what tools she has utilized to build her client base. This has given me an insight on what I can do once Iā€™m licensed to build my clientele. Very informative!!

• Benjamin10326871
    Options

Jeni Van Ornum conveyed a brilliant outlook on client/potential client relationships. The seminar will definitely affect my focus on how I approach my future business relationships in Real Estate.

• jamielcash
    jamielcash Licensing, Real Estate Accelerator, Licensing Career Launcher, California Licensing Career Launcher, Massachusetts Licensing, Buyer Agency Professional (BAP) Posts: 513

Hall of Fame

šŸ
    Options

@Freweini9272447 Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you were able to attend today's webinar. We hope to see you at the next Real Xpert! Best of luck with your coursework and exams!

• jamielcash

Hall of Fame

šŸ
    Options

Excellent @Benjamin10326871! We are happy you were able to attend and the conversation got you thinking about life after school. Good luck with your exams!