Looking for Real Estate Opportunities in San Diego
Rising Star
💫Hi everyone,
I’m currently looking for real estate opportunities in the San Diego area.
I recently completed all three required California real estate courses through Kaplan and passed all three course final exams. I am now preparing to apply for the California real estate salesperson state exam through the DRE.
At this stage, I’m looking to connect with brokerages, teams, or real estate professionals in San Diego who may be open to new salesperson candidates. I’m especially interested in learning about training, mentorship, broker affiliation, and entry-level opportunities for someone who is serious about starting a career in real estate.
I understand that I am not fully licensed yet, but I have completed the education requirements and I’m moving forward with the state exam and licensing process.
If anyone knows of a brokerage, team, or opportunity in San Diego that may be a good fit, I would really appreciate your advice or referral.
Thank you,
Jaafar
Comments
-
@Jaafar Welcome to the community! Congratulations on completing your course exams. I love that you are looking to get a head start while you are waiting to take your exams.
You could also start putting your business and marketing plan together. Our Real Estate Accelerator course helps guide you through this process, along with setting up a CRM for your database.
CA is a large state, but I wonder if any of our CA instructors may know of someone in the San Diego area that they could refer you to. @Howard Harris @Sergio Rodriguez @Tabitha May Hasin @Art Valenzuela if you know of someone, please DM @Jaafar
All the best to you!
8 -
Hello Jaafar,
Welcome to the community! I am also located in San Diego. You have successfully pinpointed the most vital elements for a new residential agent when evaluating a brokerage: training and mentorship.
Keep in mind that "good training" means different things to different people. It is not uncommon for two agents to join the exact same brokerage and have completely different experiences based on their learning styles. If you are planning to focus on residential sales in a specific area, I highly suggest taking the following approach:
First, find a few firms that are highly active in your desired market. Set up interviews with them and focus heavily on their training structure. Most importantly, ask to speak directly with the specific mentor you would be working with. This will give you a clear sense of whether their approach truly suits your goals and temperament.
Focusing on a solid foundation is the key to long-term success in this industry. As an aside, our Accelerator program is also an excellent tool for mastering the underlying basics that are often not covered during standard brokerage onboarding.
Best of luck to you
9


