passed

hello everyone . I want to share with you that I passed both of my test today.

im really thankful for all the instructors that took their time to answer my questions and for been so patient with me..
Im in Illinois and I cant wait to see what real estate has prepare for me 😁..

Comments

  • jamielcash
    jamielcash Posts: 2,083 image
    edited May 30

    @Anabel11876173 a huge congratulations to you!! All your hard work has paid off. Now you can start the fun stuff…your new real estate career! Be sure to keep in touch via the Alumni community. We love to hear what our students do once they are licensed.

    All the best to you in your new career! ❤️

  • Anabel11876173
    Anabel11876173 Posts: 24

    All-Star

    💫

    thank you @Howard.. I appreciate you ..

    @jamielcash I will I wasnt sure if Im going to be able to log in again since the course ends soon

  • jamielcash
    jamielcash Posts: 2,083 image

    @Anabel11876173 you will always have access to the Alumni and Professional community even after your student access ends. ☺️