My Summer!! #SBAGiveway

Options
bianca_cangiano
bianca_cangiano SBA Posts: 3

My summer so far has been filled to the brim with activities, whether it be studying for the MCAT (which I'm taking in August, wish me luck), shadowing a Neurologist at Jackson Memorial Hospital, or working on campus at the University of Miami! It's been quite a packed summer for me, and stressful at times as the MCAT looms closer. To help relax and not worry so much, I've started baking and setting apart some downtime to read a book or binge-watch one of my TV shows. Recently, I read Watching You (a mystery novel that had such a good unexpected plot) and I'm almost done watching Bridgerton season 3 (not sure how I feel about it yet). For anyone reading this who is also studying for the MCAT or having a stressful summer, keep pushing! Good luck to you and remember that you have what it takes to go above and beyond what your goals are.

#SBAGiveaway

Comments

• Pej
    Pej Posts: 7
    Options

Good luck on the MCAT, Bianca!

• justabby3
    justabby3 Posts: 5
    Options

Hi Bianca, good luck on the MCAT in August! I am also watching Bridgerton season 3, and honestly it has been my least favorite season of the show LOL. Penelope is so annoying #SBAGiveaway