What do you wish you knew?

Options

Let's dial back the clock to your first day on campus as a freshman — what do you know now that you wish you'd known that day?

Comments

• Bailey Poredos
    Options

Teachers are all real people and you can learn so much from engaging personally with each of them!

• Kirsten_Mahalaris
    Kirsten_Mahalaris Posts: 4

MCAT Student

🔬
    Options

Teachers are usually always willing to help so don't be afraid to go to office hours if you are struggling!

• alison_ross
    alison_ross SBA Posts: 5
    Options

Oooo! That's a good question!! I would say, cherish the time you have in undergrad. I am the type of person who always looked forward to the next phase of my life, but now that I'm halfway through undergrad, I realize that I wasn't living enough in the moment. Don't get me wrong, still plan for the future, but don't let it cloud the present.

• Kendra Solis
    Kendra Solis Development Posts: 170

Super Admin

👑
    Options
  • HavanaP
    HavanaP SBA Posts: 1
    Options

I wish I had reached out more to my advisors and professors because I really struggled during my college transition, especially since it was in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic. It would have been very comforting to know that there are several individuals available to help me plan out my college journey and that it is okay to not have everything planned ahead of time.