Interview Recovery Tips

KatherineGalland_KCT
edited April 10 in Pre-Med Success

You're in an interview and you just totally forgot the question mid-sentence. Do you:

A) Ask them to repeat it, or

B) Just keep talking and hope for the best?

Has this happened to you? Let us know in the comments and share what you did to recover.

Comments

  • Kendra_Solis
    Kendra_Solis Posts: 932 image

    I’ve totally done both, and honestly, it’s happened to me more than once! 💀🤣 I think the best move is just to ask. You might get lucky and stay on track, but as a former recruiter, I always respected when a candidate stopped to ask me to repeat a question. It showed me they cared more about getting it right than just rushing through. If this happens to you in a job or med school interview, just pause and ask for a repeat.

    A hiccup can actually be a great way to show you stay cool under pressure.✨️