The Summer of a Kaplan SBA

Options
isabelperez6
isabelperez6 Posts: 2

Vested

🗣️

Happy Summer Everybody!! My name is Isabel Perez. I am incoming SENIOR at UCF studying Political Science on the Pre-law track. I can't believe we are already halfway through June! Boy oh boy, I've had a crazy summer so far!

I'm fortunate enough to say I've been on two trips already and I'm about to be on my third. I went on my annual family vacation to Dominican Republic, celebrated my 21st birthday in Orlando with 11 friends, and now getting ready to go to Miami!

The best part about all of this is that with the help of Kaplan, I am able to work remotely as a Kaplan SBA throughout the summer by getting leads and making sales! Additionally, I am preparing for the August LSAT, through Kaplan, all while being able to travel. My course allows me to only dedicate 2 hours, once a week, to learn how to excel on the LSAT. Whether I'm on the airplane, in a car, or just hanging around, my Kaplan On-Demand course allows me studying whenever and wherever! I am so fortunate to have found a test prep company that allows me to study on my time and improve my scores tremendously.

#SBAGiveaway #Summer #LSAT #Prelaw #AugustLSAT #Vacation

Tagged:

Comments

• Pej
    Pej Posts: 7
    Options

Love it. Good luck with the LSAT, Isabel!