Mastering the LSAT is all about Commitment and Consistency

Options

I think of the LSAT like a long-term relationship. Because I have a goal of getting in the high 160s-170s, I know that mastering each and every question type is essential. I started last summer with a diagnostic of a 156 and took Kaplan's prep course. I got the basics down and learned about formal logic, all the question types, how to identify each part of a prompt (argument, premise, conclusion, etc.). I spent a long time mastering Logic Games as well. Now, I have decided to take the August administration so as to give me more time to master just two sections.

So, this summer, I sit down everyday and either take a practice LSAT or review questions I got wrong after taking my weekly practice LSAT. I find that having a good pre-test or pre-study routine helps me stay consistent. I make sure to workout beforehand to clear my head and to eat a good breakfast. Remember to never give up! Keep working at each and every question until you can explain why the answer you picked is correct. I cannot wait to see my hard work pay off in less than two months time!

What is your routine for studying?

Tagged:

Comments

• Pej
    Pej Posts: 7
    Options

You got this! Good luck with the LSAT!