👀Let's Talk Score Preview! 🔄

Options
Krystin Major
Krystin Major Posts: 42
edited January 31 in Pre-Law Success Community

Score Preview is a newer offering by the LSAC that allows test takers to preview their LSAT scores before it is reported to law schools. Score Preview is available for purchase before your test and a specified time after. In some cases, approved test takers can sign up for free.

Learn more here and let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Comments

• RosieEzgur
    RosieEzgur SBA Posts: 6
    Options

I purchased score preview for my first LSAT. However, I realized that the only reason I would need to purchase score preview is because I was not prepared and was hedging my bets. I would recommend not purchasing score preview, especially if it means that you are the most prepared you can be for the test and know, based on your practice test scores, whether or not you have a chance of hitting your goal score (or somewhere nearby).

It is also important to know that if you do cancel your score using score preview, schools will see that you cancelled your score. This should not be important for admission because schools will evaluate you based on your top score. However, it is a factor that needs to be considered.

#sbagiveaway