Looking for internships or part-time positions in financial planning to gain hands-on experience?

kaiden_duran_kp
kaiden_duran_kp Posts: 10

All-Star

💫

Any help or ideas where to look?

Answers

• RachelSeton_CFFP
    RachelSeton_CFFP FP CRPS, FP ABFP, FP FPQP, FP CRPC, FP AWMA-SE-AWMA, FP APMA, FP AAMS, FP Exam Prep, FP 511, FP 512, FP 513, FP 514, FP 515, FP 516, FP 517 Posts: 23

Hello, @kaiden_duran_kp

Thank you for inquiring about internships or part-time positions. Currently, we do not have a designated area in the Financial Planners Community for posting job or internship opportunities. We do not anticipate creating such a space at this time due to concerns about the platform becoming a job board rather than serving as a space for peer-to-peer learning and for students and faculty to connect through this platform.

However, you are welcome to share more details about your availability, whether you are seeking remote or in-person opportunities, and the region or state you are located in. This may help other community members who might have relevant opportunities.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please let me know.

• Alexandra10916929
    Alexandra10916929 FP 512 Posts: 1

Thank you for the update and the guidance. I completely understand the focus of the Financial Planners Community.

I’m interested in sharing more details about my availability. I’m open to both remote and in-person opportunities and would love to connect with community members who might have relevant opportunities.

Please let me know the best way to share this information. I would appreciate any suggestions or guidance you might have.

Thank you again for your support!

• RachelSeton_CFFP
    RachelSeton_CFFP FP CRPS, FP ABFP, FP FPQP, FP CRPC, FP AWMA-SE-AWMA, FP APMA, FP AAMS, FP Exam Prep, FP 511, FP 512, FP 513, FP 514, FP 515, FP 516, FP 517 Posts: 23

Thank you, @Alexandra10916929, for sharing your information. Your post with the details is excellent. If other community members see your post and have opportunities, they are welcome to tag you and connect.